LATEST NEWS

6/recent/ticker-posts

[Kyoto Kimpai] The most popular Aerolonoa is 6th place Nozomi Iwata "The horse raced in a nice atmosphere. I am strengthening."

[Kyoto Kimpai] The most popular Aerolonoa is 6th place Nozomi Iwata "The horse raced in a nice atmosphere. I am strengthening."


[Kyoto Kimpai] The most popular Aerolonoa is 6th place Nozomi Iwata "The horse raced in a nice atmosphere. I am strengthening."
Horse Race 

[GIII Kyoto Kimpai = Wednesday, January 5, 2022 Chukyo Racecourse, turf 1600 meters]

The winner of the GIII Kyoto Kimpai was the 7th most popular Zadar (6, Otake). He cut out of the straight horses and won the second title following last year's GIII Epsom C.

Daiwa Cagney 2nd place, Jockey Jockey "He carried 57.5 kg on his back and did his best until the end.

Kaiser Minoru 3rd place, Norihiro Yokoyama Jockey "I was a little stronger after the holidays. The atmosphere of the return horse was not good, maybe because of the holidays. I think it will be better if it gets warmer."

[Kyoto Kimpai] The most popular Aerolonoa is 6th place Nozomi Iwata "The horse raced in a nice atmosphere. I am strengthening."

Diatonic 4th place, Assistant Yasuda "I did my best. I think I was able to do the next race."HORSE RACE

Kurino Premium 5th place, Teruo Eda Jockey "He raced well on the flow. He used his legs and legs to take advantage of the handicap difference."

Aerolonoa 6th place, Nozomi Iwata Jockey "He raced well in a good atmosphere. I was able to run without losing balance even after contacting. I am strengthening."

Velox 7th place, Jockey Hamanaka "It was a nice atmosphere from the return horse. I wanted to take a good position, but there was also an outer frame. Still, he responded to the end without stopping."

Stelvio 8th place, Ryuji Wada Jockey "The cheek pieces were working. The gate came out even if it was noisy, but since it was an outer frame, I could not take a position unless I stepped on it. It was gone and it was getting better. "

Bathrat Leon 9th place, Jockey Sakai "It's still a long way from the good times, but I felt it was better than the short run.

10th Shuri, Taketoyo Jockey "I've come to terms, but I wonder if I'm not good at the bumpy riding ground like today."

Rooks Nest 11th, Jockey Izumitani "I couldn't cope with diving at the gate. That's all. I'm sorry."

12th Vigenel, Jockey Kota Fujioka "I got off to a good start and got on the flow. However, I started to stretch for a moment, but I couldn't use my legs as much as I expected."

Taurus Gemini 13th place, Jockey Hara "It was fast inside, and I couldn't get my legs on the course. I felt like I couldn't raise my gear after going around the corner.

Satono Favor 14th place, Yoshihiro Furukawa "Because there was a gap and there was room in the horse body. I think it will change using this."

15th Meikei Die Hard, Jockey Sakai "I went straight in a nice atmosphere, but there was contact. I pulled out the bit there."

16th Dirndl, C. Demuro Jockey "I was feeling on the way, but there was no reaction after I set it up."

Post a Comment

0 Comments